A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT.

Personally there are many places i would like to visit, but in this moment i'd like to visit Japan, because it is really modern and technological but at the same time it keeps their culture very present.


I do not know very much about this country just that they have very different practices, habits and in general a very different form of living so i was always surprised by that. Also by the pictures i have seen, it has very beautiful landscapes with a lot of cherry blossoms which happens to be my favorite kind of tree so i hope that there is a lot of them there and just imagining places full of them should be absolutly beautiful.

 

I would like to visit as many places as i can to get to know better about this country and one of my goals is to taste the japanese cheesecake because it seems to be very delicious but also it looks so perfect and fluffy that i would feel very sad to eat it. 


I don’t know if i want to study or live there because it’s very different the fact of living there than just visiting like a tourist (and like i wrote before i don’t know much about this country) and also because of the language, but personally i really like learning new languages and i would be interested in learning japanese.


Comentarios

  1. I would also love to visit Japan, because I love the traditional architecture that it maintains and its beautiful landscapes. Like you, I wouldn't know whether to go live there :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

THE BEST HOLIDAYS EVER.

My future job