My future job

This was really difficult to write because I don't have an ultimate plan yet so I had to think about this a lot. Well, I'm studying dentistry and my first objective is to graduate. And I really like this career so I really want to achieve that. 

I would like to have a job I enjoy, where I'm able to help people. 
I don't really know if I'm able to do this job outdoors but if there is the possibility I would definitely consider it because I tend to like more outdoor activities rather than indoor activities. 
Regarding the possibility of traveling, I like that idea because I could go to different locations where people can't have easy access to dental health and help them, also I like traveling so it wouldn't be too bad and I would be able to get to know different realities and places. But I also like the idea of maybe majoring in something that it's not "available" in my hometown or any other city so that there is more accessibility.
Now, about the salary, it would be fine if it just allows me to live a stable and normal life. 
Dentistry wasn't my first option but it was always on my list of possibilities and since school, I wanted to study something related to the health area. And I'm really liking it so far. 

Comentarios

  1. It must be great to have a job where you can make someone else happy and travel the world helping people❤️

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You will be an excelent professional, even more helping people who cannot access treatment. You're an excellent person.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am glad that even though it was not your first option, you’re liking dentistry, I think it shows that there is a greater interest in the background, which is to help others. I hope you get everything you dream of.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT.

THE BEST HOLIDAYS EVER.