Summer plans

It's been years since I did a big trip for summer where I really can relax and call it a vacation, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy summer even if it's a little bit. I usually go to Rupanco lake with my family or Ranco lake with my friends I really like it because I like to swim and it's even better with all the heat there is in summer it's really refreshing, but I prefer to swim in lakes because it scares me a little swimming in the sea I always think that anything can appear in the sea I don't know why it's something I always have thought since I was little. But I'm concerned that I can't do any of this for this year because of quarantine. 

I would like to go to Pucatrihue with my friends because it is a trip we always wanted to do but we never could even if it's located on the beach coast by the sea it's a beautiful place. We also go to Frutillar where we go to Llanquihue Lake. I really enjoy going on these little trips because I have a really good time and fun with them.

Now talking about the activities, in summer I have a lot of birthdays to celebrate, 6 to be exact, 3 are from my family and the other 3 are from my friends. So summer it's a really busy season in that sense where we plan a lot of things and eat a lot of food. I also planned to study this summer, university it's a whole new world so I want to be more prepared for the next semester and I also considered working but because of how things are now it's a little bit more complicated. 

Comentarios

  1. A thousand times better to swim in lakes than in the sea, I'm afraid of the sea haha, also in summer there are many birthdays to celebrate, my father's, my mother's and mine

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am also thinking of studying this summer but only if I have a plenty of time, because I prefer to rest!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT.

THE BEST HOLIDAYS EVER.

My future job