MY FAVORITE MOVIE.

Well, I don't have a top favorite movie (I like many), but I think the one I like the most, for now, would be "Guardians of the Galaxy", which is about a group of friends, consisting of a human and aliens, plus their adventures through the galaxy. I liked the second movie more than the first one because it has Baby Groot and I find him really cute. Also because I like the music they put in the movie and it has some funny jokes, the character that made me laugh the most was Drax because he takes everything literally and always says all the things that go through his mind.
I like many kinds of movies, fantasy, science fiction, action, comedy, history movies, etc. I do not like a single genre of movies, I don't take too much consideration into it if I find a movie good and I like it then great. 
The last movie I watched was "Dunkirk" which is based on the evacuation of the British soldiers during World War II in the city of Dunkirk who was surrounded by the German army. I liked that movie, but the first time I watched it I did it in the cinema, and it made me feel really nervous during the entire movie, and this time it was the same despite knowing what was going to happen. But the storytelling was good I never got bored during the whole movie, I would recommend it. 
Personally, watching movies is one of my favorites things to do, especially if it is with my family or friends.

Comentarios

  1. What a coincidence, my favorite marvel movies are Guardians of the Galaxy !! I love baby groot, he is very cute !!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Marvel and all their movies!! Groot is the most beautiful and brave tree !!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT.

THE BEST HOLIDAYS EVER.

My future job