THE BEST HOLIDAYS EVER.

If I think about the best holiday it would definitely be the one I went on with my family almost four years ago. We traveled up to Chile Chico by car and we visited different places for around 2-3 weeks. It was a really happy experience and I enjoyed it a lot because it had been a while since we traveled together. Due to the bad condition of part of the road on the way there, we got to travel part of the trip in Argentinian Patagonia (it wasn't really better because the wind was surprisingly strong) where we stopped in a little town and we had dinner in an Italian restaurant where they did magic tricks while you eat, it was fun.

We visited a lot of places, but the reason why it was the best is that we visited my favorite place, the marble cathedrals in the General Carrera lake, it was really beautiful, I would have never imagined that there was a place like this here in Chile, I especially liked it because it had a lot of colors and the water looked with really intense color. And my second favorite place that we visited was the "Hands Cave" located in the national reserve Jeinimeni, I liked this place because to get there we have to do some trekking which it was a little bit long but the landscapes were amazing, yet it's something I like and enjoy to do and besides the place itself was impressive. 




Comentarios

  1. I did not know that these marble cathedrals existed, they are really beautiful, I hope to see them in person one day😁

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm very surprised about how beautiful is our country! thank you for teaching me a new place. I can imagine that the travel in car was an exciting adventure

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT.

My future job