Tv shows and series

I really love TV shows and series and I think my favorite series now would be The Office the US version which is a sitcom and a "documentary" about a paper company called Dunder Mifflin and to be honest, it wasn't really appealing when my sister recommended it to me, but I always heard that it was really funny and my sister said the same thing so I gave it a try and I do not regret it. I like this series because it has made me laugh a lot, even if the first episodes did not really catch me as you continue watching you engage more with the characters. After all, each one of them has their own story but, of course, some of them are like principal characters but still, in my opinion, each one of them is unique and contributes to the series in their own way. 

I like many kinds of series and I think I enjoy more mystery or drama series because it's a genre I like in common with my family and we watched a lot of this kind of series together and then we discuss it, especially on this quarentine times. For example, our favorite series at the moment is Dark which got us really into it and was very engaging and we talked a lot about this series trying to understand it. Or more recently we watched a miniseries called The Queen's Gambit. I also like comedy shows/series like Modern Family or How I met your mother which I watched with my sister or my friends.
I want to watch Grey's Anatomy because I heard good things about this series and also because a friend of mine recommended it to me and she isn't a person who watch TV shows or series and she loves it, so I'm definitely going to watch it but I heard that it's very long and it may happen that I can't stop watching it (because that happened to me in the past) so I'm going to wait until I have more free time.  

Comentarios

  1. I haven´t seen this serie but it seems good! I love the ones that make you laugh.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had never heard of this series :0 , and with regard to gray's anatomy, I saw it and sometimes I stayed until 6 am watching it haha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT.

THE BEST HOLIDAYS EVER.

My future job